Fri, Jun 10|
GAO Housing Class - Renting
The Georgia Advocacy Office is hosting a free virtual workshop. Participants will discuss how to find a place to rent as well as understand Section 8 housing and housing applications. Individualized advocacy is available if you have a disability.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
About the Event
- Email your name, phone number, and the date you’d like to attend to email@example.com.
- **Please register by noon on the day before the class.
Reasonable accommodation requests:
- Email your request to Cheri Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 849-8209.
- **Please make your reasonable accommodation request at least two weeks before class.
- Examples: Sign Language Interpreter; CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation); large print materials; etc.